New to the field? Add on the basic coding training using the drop-down menu.
The Coder: ICD-10 Training is intended as a supplement to an existing knowledge base of ICD-9-CM. If you are new to medical coding, you will need to add-on the basic medical coding training (covers ICD-9-CM, CPT®, HCPCS II) using the drop-down menu (note: the CPC® & RMC certification exams will not include ICD-10 until January 1, 2015).
How to Enroll
- Online: Complete the order by going to the checkout page. Upon submitting your order, you will be emailed further instructions via email.
- Fax/Email: Click here to download the enrollment form, and click here to download the student handbook
- Submit the enrollment form & handbook via fax to 678-669-2483 ATTN: "Enrollment", or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note that Anatomy & Terminology is a pre-requisite - use the dropdown menu. You can opt out by submitting a certificate/proof of passing an A&T course (fax to 678-669-2483 ATTN: Enrollment, or email to email@example.com).
ICD-10 Course Content
- Anatomy & Terminology worth (pre-requisite- 12 CEUs)
- Overview & Implementation Planning (2 CEUs)
- Documentation Changes/Requirements (2 CEUs)
- Basic Coding for ICD-10 (Books included)
- ICD-10: Significant & Specific Changes
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Final Online Exam (certificate issued)